SessionsState of the Budget
Shawn Snyder, Associate Executive Director, Government Relations & School Finance, IASB
What to Expect from the 2022 Session
Emily Piper, Lobbyist, IASB
Addressing the Issues: Legislative Proposals on Dropout Prevention Funding and Teacher Recruitment
Emily Piper, Lobbyist and Phil Jeneary, Government Relations Director, IASB
Rep. Chad Ingels and Sen. Chris Cournoyer (invited)
Remarks by Governor Reynolds (invited)
Gov. Kim Reynolds
5 Reasons to Attend Day on the Hill
- Gain advocacy skills on how to effectively engage legislators.
- Meet one-on-one with your local legislators at the Capitol.
- Gain insights from key experts on issues impacting public schools.
- Take home tips you can use when advocating year-round.
- Get results! In previous years advocates have successfully lobbied for a SAVE extension, funding equity, and many other education priorities.