Iowa Schools Employee Benefits Association (ISEBA)ISEBA
, IASB and the Iowa
State Education Association
(ISEA) have collaborated with USI
to deliver comprehensive, accessible, user-friendly and affordable employee benefits program for Iowa school employees. USI delivers the plan
administration and consulting expertise you need in today’s challenging employee benefit environment. ISEBA utilizes insurance carriers and vendors for the benefit of our members which include, but are not limited to, Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue
Shield of Iowa, Delta Dental of Iowa, Unum, The Principal Financial Group, Avesis and Assurity.
The ISEBA pool of risk uses stable and measurable characteristics to produce premium levels that remain stable over time, relative to overall trends
in the industry. When rate stability, competitive pricing, customer service and market driven results are the desired expectations for employee benefit plans, there is no need to look further than the ISEBA/USI collaboration.
New Retiree (65+) Benefit Options
Beginning July 1, 2020, all ISEBA participants will be able to offer a group Medicare product from Wellmark Blue Cross & Blue Shield, plus a separate Delta Dental dental and vision coverage, to any of your employees
who are approaching retirement and are eligible for Medicare in the near future. Some of the key benefits of this plan include:
- Richest health policy in the market, with zero deductible or co-pay for services covered by Medicare. This coverage is no longer available to many retirees to buy on their own.
- One simple rate for all retirees, regardless of age, gender or health status. No health questions asked.
- Wellmark resources to help retirees choose a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan.
- Wellmark and Delta Dental will handle the enrollment and billing of these policies with no administration duties to the school districts, AEAs or community colleges.
- Out-of-state retirees are eligible, as are spouses of retirees who are enrolled in Medicare.
- Customized education for your school with experts from Wellmark to help answer your employee/retiree questions.
- Dental and vision/hearing coverage is available (Iowa residents only).