At various locations across the state and at the IASB Annual Convention on Nov. 18.* More information on addresses can be found on the Web site.
Sessions meet from 6:00 - 8:30 pm. with a light meal served at 5:30 p.m.; with the exception of the Saturday, Oct. 24 Dubuque location will meet at 9:00 - 11:30 a.m..
* To register for the Nov. 18 session at the IASB Convention, go to the IASB Convention Web site.
Registration Fee for IASB Members: $75 per attendee. Fee includes program, materials and a light meal. Registration will be closed one full business day prior to each event. If you wish to attend after the event closing, walk-in registration will be open on-site at a cost of $75. Any questions regarding your registration, please contact Angie Kendall, firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-795-4272 x247.
Please read first - Registering is easy, see the directions below or download them here.
1. Sign-in with your email address and password. (For help contact Angie Kendall at email@example.com or call 800-795-4272 x 247.)
2. Click either Register Myself or Register Someone Else button.
3. Choose Name from the existing contacts drop down box. Click the Save & Close button. If name does not show up, contact Angie Kendall
4. Scroll down to the Registrants section, the person you are registering will show in a blue box.
5. Under the Program section, click to add the registration for the individual. (Answer any questions, click Update Responses. Repeat the process for others as applicable.)
DO NOT Proceed to the Checkout until you have all of your school district personnel registered.
6. When all registrations for your school district are complete click on Proceed to Checkout
7. You must click Submit in order for the registration to be final. You then have the option to send an email to yourself by adding your email into the box. NOTE: this is not an invoice. We will send an invoice to the school district after the event is closed.
8. Keep the emailed copy for your records. NOTE: If you need to return to the Events; do not use your back button. Click on School Board U and then click on the event name.
Cancellations received one business day before the event will be charged 50 percent of the registration fee, those who do not attend will be charged the full registration fee. To cancel, please log in and select edit your registration or contact Angie Kendall, firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-795-4272 x247.
Board members and superintendents attending will earn 10 Better Boardsmanship credits.