Exhibitors and Sponsors
IASB Convention and Trade Show
Nov. 18-19, 2015
Iowa Events Center
Why should you exhibit?
More than 1,100 Iowa school leaders attend the IASB Annual Convention and Trade Show each year to learn relevant and timely information and develop important connections. Trade show exhibitors play a key role in both aspects. Reach Iowa school decision-makers directly – sign up to exhibit today!
Added Benefits: Digital and Print Visibility!
- A BONUS: You’ll have expanded visibility with a profile in our online, 24/7 online schedule.
- Contact listing in our convention printed program.
- A year-long website listing with your contact information – including a link to your company website. To see a list of the 2014 Convention Exhibitors and Sponsors, click here.
Book a booth today!
Check out the following links to materials to reserve your booth space.
- Exhibitor brochure - The exhibit invitation brochure details all the ways you can successfully interact with IASB members at our exciting Convention and Trade Show and provides detailed booth information.
- Exhibitor contract form - This exhibitor contract form can be downloaded and filled in electronically. Please return the completed contract with full payment to get your booth assignment. The contract with payment MUST be received BEFORE booth space will be assigned. Note: credit card payments are not accepted at this time.
- Available Booth Options - For booth location options, review this floor plat. We recommend that at least one of your selections be located in an alternative section of the exhibit hall.
Expand your visibility!
Sponsor and advertising opportunities - Maximize your visibility and distinguish your company from the competition. Sign up to become a sponsor or place an advertisement in our convention program. Click here for more information and contact Matt Vinsand to discuss options.
2015 Exhibitors–Important links
IASB deeply values our Convention Exhibitors and Sponsors and wishes to thank the organizations who participated in the 2014 Convention. To see a list of the 2014 Convention Exhibitors and Sponsors, click here. We look forward to seeing you in November!
For additional information contact:
Contact: Matt Vinsand, Convention Consultant
Phone: (515) 247-7038
Fax: (515) 243-4992
Contact: Angie Kendall, Database/IT Specialist
Phone: (515) 247-7047
Fax: (515) 243-4992