Board of Directors
The Iowa Association of School Boards is governed by a 17-member Board of Directors, which includes officers as well as regional directors from nine Director Districts and representatives from Iowa area education agencies and community colleges. Directors serve three-year terms. The IASB president-elect is elected by the Delegate Assembly for a two-year term.
IASB uses a web-based tool called eBOARDsolutions for board governance and association management. Visit our IASB Simbli page to learn more about:
• IASB Board Members and Contact Information
• Meeting Dates, Agendas and Minutes
• Association Governance Policies
• Strategic Plan and Performance
• Key Documents, including Financial Statements, Articles and Bylaws, Committees and Related Entities
Learn how eBOARDsolutions can help your school board put effective governance practices in place.